MY FIRST FIFTY ON GRINDA- A breakdown of what works on Grinda and similar walls



My First Fifty (USD$) on Grinda The break down



So I thought it might be helpful to everyone if I took the first 50 dollars I made on Grinda and sort of broke down where most of my earnings came from.  A lot of these numbers are pretty rounded, but the point of this article is to gently guide some of yall into your first 1000-5000 GaBs.  

A year ago I wouldn't have believed it was this easy.  A month even.  Remember:  Register under my account for a dollar head start, and if you message me after verification I will give you 1 USD via bitcoin as a "graduation" gift from me to you.  

I would also like to add: I fuckin' loathe doing surveys, so there isn't a whole lot of surveys in my first 50, I do however have a few "free trials" and "purchase" offers, though I don't think I ever spent over a dollar and I never bought an offer that left me without a hefty profit.  


What walls did I use the most?  

Adscend was my go to wall, especially early on.  Mostly because it has the smoothest interface, it updates its offers the most and has the widest range.  Dead offers are a huge pet peeve of mine.  Adscend also has the best support staff, if you ever aren't credited many of the other walls leave you shit outta luck, but Adscend does well to make it right.  

Sign up now through this link and get 100 GB for Free!  


My favorite (EZ money) offers:

  1. Insurance Branch:  easy zipcode submit for auto/health insurance.  pays between 6-24 cents per offer.  I earned at least 2.44 this way
  2. Rewards Bee:  A one page survey, email and basic info submit.  They don't confirm any info except if the address is mailable so you can write whatever if you want.  I earned about $4 dollars effortlessly this way.
  3. DailyBreaks:  A website that also has its own offers/points system.  This makes it possible to "double earn"
  4. Free/$1 Trials:  These are far too easy to pass up.Click your score: Easy $4-7 per wall   Scribed: $1-2  Nav: $1-4 
  5. SurveyRewardz:  Double earn on both Adscend and Adgate:  Surveyrewardz has you sign up and complete 3.50 worth of surveys for $3-5 on grinda.  You can get the 3.50 send to you via paypal.  Double earnin.

Tips:

  • For the first 1000 Grindabucks you are earning you have to do offers that rewards under 250GaB ($2.5) otherwise they will be held for a week.  Once you hit 1K GB earned ($10) your account becomes verified and you can do the bigger offers like ClickyourScore
  • Create a spam email (or 4... Gmail is good for this), facebook and phone # for info submits.  Learn a "mailable" address zipcode and all. 
  • Watch the "task ticker" and "chat box" for ideas on what offers to do next.  I've learned tons from watching the pros.  
  • On adscend and adgate if you sort by "easiest" you will get a pretty accurate list of the easiest offers.  On the rest of the walls I would just stick to either "Most popular"  or "Trending Offers" 
  • Adscend has the best support out of all of them, but trialpay is a nice and easy come up.  Plus lots of games, which I enjoy completing.   The easiest paying game is probably "hero wars".   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earnab.ly

Passive Earning on Bitssurfer with Userscripts